- * Daily lubrication (greasing) and maintenance of machine
- * Replacement of engine oil and filter every 250 hours
- * Replacement of ground engaging tools(ie teeth,edges)
- * Excessive tire or undercarriage wear and damage
- * Prevention of abuse, physical damage, and theft
- * Return the machine in clean condition, full of fuel and with keys
- * Failure to comply will result in invoicing of additional charges
Customer must provide proof of required insurance prior to picking up machine. Sales taxes are additional to the base rates. Rates are FOB our yard, unless delivery service is requested at an additional fee. Rental begins when machine leaves our yard and continues until it is returned. We are not responsible for downtime to bad weather conditions, etc.